*Brunch is served Saturdays and Sundays from 10am – 2pm*
- Sope: One corn flour dough cake topped with black beans, cheese, onions and your choice of steak, Mexican sausage, zucchini or mushroom. $3.75
- Plantanos Fritos: Fried plantains topped with cheese and sour cream on the side. $2.25
- Flautas de Pollo: Crispy chicken tacos stuffed with shredded chicken and topped with lettuce, onions, sour cream and cheese (3 per order). $5.95
- Quesadillas: One turnover style quesadilla made with corn dough and filled with cheese and your choice of shredded beef, squash blossom or corn mushroom (Cuitlacoche). $3.75
- Arrachera Mexicana: Steak served with red chilaquiles, Poblano pepper strips and re-fried beans. $10.95
- Tamales: Streamed corn cakes. Your choice of regular or Vegetarian. $10.95
- Chilaquiles Toluquenos: Crispy tortilla strips bathed in a green salsa, mixed with shredded chicken; accompanied with a sunny-side up egg, Mexican sausage and re-fried beans. $10.95
- Tostadas: Tow corn tortillas topped with your choice of either shredded chicken or beef. Lettuce, onions, black beans and sour cream. $10.95
- Enchiladas: Three corn tortillas stuffed with your choice of chicken, shredded beef or vegetables. Choice of: green sauce, red sauce and Mole sauce. $10.95
*Side Choices: Refried Beans or Home Fries.
- Huevos Racheros: Two sunny-side up eggs covered with a red tomato sauce on a fried corn tortilla, served with re-fried black beans $9.95
- Huevos Divorciados: Our Best Seller! Two sunny-side up eggs separates by a red tomato sauce and a green tomatillo sauce over a fried corn tortilla. $9.95
*Two side choices: Corn Tortillas, Refried Black Beans or Home Fries.
- Huevos a la Mexicana: Chopped tomatoes, onions and jalapenos. $9.95
- Huevos con Chorizo: Mexican sausage. $9.95
- Huevos con Nopales: Fresh chopped cactus. $9.95
- Freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Small $3.00
- Large $6.00
- Jugo Don Jose: Blend of carrot, celery, pineapple and orange juice.
- Mimosa: $6.95
- Mexican Beers: $4.50
- Agua de Jamaica (Hibiscus iced tea). $2.50
- Jugo de Nopal (Cactus juice). $2.50
- Sparkling water. $2.50
- Teas: Black, green or chamomile.
- Cafe Americano: $1.95
- Cafe de Olla (Mexican Style Coffee): Traditional Mexican coffee made of a mixture of coffee, chocolate, sugar cane, clove, cinnamon and orange peel. $2.50
- Chocolate Caliente: Oaxacan style Hot Chocolate. $3.25
- Milk: $1.95