*Brunch is served Saturdays and Sundays from 10am – 2pm*
- Sope: One corn flour dough cake topped with black beans, cheese, onions and your choice of steak, Mexican sausage, zucchini or mushroom. $3.75
- Plantanos Fritos: Fried plantains topped with cheese and sour cream on the side. $2.25
- Empanadas de Platano Macho: Plantain turnovers filled with cheese. $7.50
- Tostadas: Crispy mini corn tortillas topped with chicken ( 5 per order) $4.25
- Crepa de Cuitlacoche: Thin crepe filled with Cuitlacoche (corn mushroom), corn and onions, served with a Poblano pepper sauce. $8.95
- Gordita de Frijoles: One corn dough stuffed with re-fried black beans. $2.25
- Flautas de Pollo: Crispy chicken tacos stuffed with shredded chicken and topped with lettuce, onions, sour cream and cheese (3 per order). $5.95
- Quesadillas: One turnover style quesadilla made with corn dough and filled with cheese and your choice of shredded beef, squash blossom or corn mushroom (Cuitlacoche). $3.75
- Enchiladas Potosinas: Corn tortillas stuffed with shredded chicken and bathed with a red Mole sauce. Topped with cheese and sour cream.
- Regular $10.95
- Vegetarian (cheese)$9.95
- Arrachera Mexicana: Steak served with red chilaquiles, Poblano pepper strips and re-fried beans. $10.95
- Enfrijoladas Campiranas: Corn tortillas dipped in bean sauce, stuffed with shredded chicken and sprinkled with sausage and topped with sour cream. $10.95
- Enfrijoladas con Pollo o Carne Asada: Corn tortillas dipped in bean sauce served with steak or chicken. $10.95
- Tamales: Assorted combination of chicken, corn, coconut, fish and pork filling tamales.$10.95
- Chilaquiles: Crispy tortilla strips bathed in a green or red salsa and shredded chicken, served with re-fried beans.
- Chilaquiles Toluquenos: Crispy tortilla strips bathed in a green salsa, mixed with shredded chicken; accompanied with a sunny-side up egg, Mexican sausage and re-fried beans.
*Add steak for $2
- Huevos Racheros: Two sunny-side up eggs covered with a red tomato sauce on a fried corn tortilla, served with re-fried black beans $8.95
- Huevos Motulenos: Two sunny-side up eggs served over a fried corn tortilla and covered with tomato sauce, fried ham and green peas. $8.95
- Huevos Divorciados: Our Best Seller! Two sunny-side up eggs separates by a red tomato sauce and a green tomatillo sauce over a fried corn tortilla. $8.95
*Served with re-fried black beans and corn tortillas
- Huevos a la Mexicana: Chopped tomatoes, onions and jalapenos. $8.45
- Huevos con Chorizo: Mexican sausage. $8.45
- Huevos con Nopales: Fresh chopped cactus. $8.45
- Huevos al Albanil: Mexican Pasilla and Ancho peppers. $8.45
- Huevos con Amaranto: Amaranth Seeds. $8.45
- Fruit Salad: Fresh pineapple, banana, cantaloupe and watermelon. $4.95
- Tu y Yo Salad: Lettuce, tomatoes, fresh cheese and cilantro dressing. $6.95
- Freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Small $2.50
- Large $4.50
- Jugo Don Jose: Blend of carrot, celery, pineapple and orange juice.
- Agua de Jamaica (Hibiscus iced tea). $2.50
- Jugo de Nopal (Cactus juice). $4.50
- Sparkling water. $2.50
- Teas: Black, green or chamomile.
- Cafe Americano: $1.95
- Cafe de Olla (Mexican Style Coffee): Traditional Mexican coffee made of a mixture of coffee, chocolate, sugar cane, clove, cinnamon and orange peel. $2.50
- Chocolate Caliente: Oaxacan style Hot Chocolate. $3.25
- Milk: $1.95