- Soft Drinks: Coke, Diet Coke, Ginger Ale and Sprite
- Bottled water
- Sparkling water
- Freshly squeezed orange juice
- Tepachito: Mexican pineapple cider soda
- Jugo de tamarindo
- Horchata: Mexican drink made with rice, almonds and flavored with cinnamon
- Agua de Jamaica: Hibiscus iced-tea
- Jugo de Nopal: Cactus juice
- Cafe de Olla: Mexican style coffee
- Hot chocolate: Oaxacan style (water-based)
- Cafe Americano
Tea: Green, Black or Chamomile.
- Classic Margarita
- Mango Margarita
- Frozen Strawberry Margarita
- Frozen Tamarind Margarita
Sangria Traditional: Special blend of red wines, orange juice and a hint of cinnamon
- 1/2 Carafe
- Full Carafe
- Dos Equis: Amber or Lager
- Carta Blanca
- Negra Modelo
- Modelo Especial
- Corona: Regular or Light
- Chelada: Your choice of beer with lime juice and salt
- Michelada: Your choice of beer with lime juice, salt and our own spicy sauce
- Angry Orchard
- Ginger Beer
- Sam Adams Light
- Sam Adams Boston Lager
- Blue Moon Belgian White
- Tepachito: Non-Alcoholic pineapple cider
- Wine Mojito – A fusion of Caribbean mojito with premium Spanish wine
- Pinot Noir– Chile: Smooth and round, with hints of pepper and berries
- Merlot- Chile: Smooth with great depth. Fruity aroma.
- Cabernet Sauvignon – Chile: Elegant finish with hints of Eucalyptus and Vanilla
- Carmenere- Chile: Hints of exotic spices and fine oak.
- Malbec- Chile: Ripe raspberry and cherry notes.
- Pinot Grigio- Italy: Light with notes of melon.
- Chardonnay- Chile: Ripe apple and pear notes.
- Sauvignon Blanc-Chile: Crisp with citrus notes and herbal undertones.